Saturday, February 19, 2011

time is flying...

... and so am I!

Tomorrow I'll be boarding a plane bound for Chicago. The primary purpose of my trip is to visit Wheaton College Graduate School for an on-campus interview. I was invited to interview along with 14 other candidates for one of 7 positions in their PhD in Biblical Theology program.  My interview will be Tuesday at 8:45 am (Chicago time), so I would appreciate your prayers!

I will also have an opportunity to drive through the campus of Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (in Deerfield, Illinois) and see it with my own eyes.  I received unofficial word this week that I have been accepted into their PhD in Theological Studies program and will be offered a doctoral fellowship worth half tuition.  We were thrilled to get the news!

By the sheer grace of God, my thesis is nearing completion. After several weeks of very slow progress due to illness in the family and spiritual opposition, this week has been fabulous.  I can't wait to share with you what I'm finding as I dig into God's Word. Stay tuned, and thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment