Saturday, January 1, 2011

...and Hello, 2011!

I'm starting off the new year by diving into my MA thesis ("Treasured Possession": Peter's Use of the Old Testament in 1 Peter 2:9-10).  It's a topic I'm very excited about.  My thesis is due March 1st, which means I have no time to sit around wondering if I'll be accepted at any of the schools where I've applied.

Meanwhile, admissions committees will spend the months of January and February reading applications and deciding which students to accept for doctoral studies.  Please join us in praying for the men and women who are making these difficult decisions.  We do not envy them!  Pray that God would give them wisdom, discernment and guidance throughout the process.

I don't expect to hear anything definitive until March, but you can check here for updates.  May you all have a blessed year in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment